Please note your delivery date may be later than initially expected as all shipping carriers are experiencing shipping delays at this time.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Shipping & Handling
- Warehouse operation occurs during normal business hours, Monday-Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm CST, excluding all major holidays.
- All orders require a processing time of 3-5 business days (M-F) before they can be shipped out, regardless of which shipping service you choose. The shipping service chosen at checkout is based on the estimated speed at which the carrier will deliver your package once it leaves our facility and has no effect on the speed at which your order will be processed.
- During peak seasons (holidays, sales, store openings, etc), processing may take additional time.
- At this time, our carriers are experiencing longer delays than normal. In order to ensure that you receive your order in time for the holidays, we suggest that all orders be placed by December 8th; however, we are unable to guarantee delivery dates at this time.
- We do not ship on weekends and holidays, which may delay the processing and shipment of your order.
- USPS is unable to provide guaranteed delivery dates for any order. Only FedEx Express options are able to guarantee delivery (domestic only).
- Pre-order sales for any merchandise do not have a guaranteed shipment date unless provided in the product description. Any given estimated shipment dates are subject to change.
- We are unable to guarantee the time of arrival for international orders, although in most cases your order will arrive within 2-4 weeks.
- International orders may require duty payments at the time your package arrives. Futureshirts is not responsible for the additional costs incurred on these international orders.
- Please note that we do not provide delivery instructions for orders.
USPS is temporarily suspending international mail acceptance for certain destinations due to impacts related to the COVID-19 pandemic and other unrelated service disruptions. Orders placed for these destinations will be cancelled until further notice. Below is a full list of the countries impacted by these service disruptions:
- Sierra Leone
- South Sudan
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- French Guiana
More information regarding the affected destinations is available here.
Placing An Order
- Orders can only be placed through the webstore. We do not accept orders over the phone or by mail.
- Sales tax will be applied on all domestic orders. Tax is calculated based on the applicable sales tax and adhere to tax laws within each state.
- The customer is responsible for ensuring that their order information (product style, size, etc.) & shipping information is correct prior to confirming their order. We are unable to change the item details for an order once it has been placed. If you need to change your shipping address, please email email@example.com to message us with the store name and your order confirmation number, and we will try to change it prior to it being shipped.
- Merchandise is limited to the sizes, colors, and variants listed on our website. If a size or variant does not appear online, it is currently unavailable. Be sure to check back as items may be restocked and available for purchase at a later date.
- Orders that include pre-order items will be shipped all at once, and will not be split into separate shipments unless stated otherwise.
- If the item you ordered runs out of stock after your order has been placed, we will issue you a refund for the cost of the product, then ship out any remaining items.
- Customers have up to a maximum of 60 days from the date of shipment to claim their package as lost in order to receive any compensation regarding their order.
- We do not provide personalized messages to recipients.
- Shipping addresses must be entered using the standard English alphabet. Addresses that contain different characters other than this may cause the order to be delayed and/or cancelled.
Returns & Refunds
- Returns will only be accepted within 45 days from purchase. Paypal orders must be returned within 30 days from purchase. We are unable to accommodate any requests outside of this timeframe.
- We are unable to accept exchanges. If you wish to exchange your item for a different size, color, etc., simply return the item per the policy described and purchase the item you wish to receive.
- All items must be returned in their original condition and must not be washed, worn, or altered.
- Please mail returns meeting the above guidelines to Merch Made Easy, Attn: Returns, 449 Atlas Dr., Nashville, TN 37211. Please include the merchandise, order number, and a note explaining the return.
- Once your return is received, our team will process your refund, which will be the cost of the product(s) returned less shipping charges. Please note that, depending on your bank's policies, it may take a few business days for the refund to reach your account once it has been processed by us.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of a return, unless the product is damaged, incorrect, or incomplete at the fault of the company.
- Orders that are returned by USPS, FedEx, or DHL as "Return to Sender" (wrong address, package refused at customs, etc.) will be refunded less shipping/handling charge, once the package arrives back at our fulfillment center.
- For bundled products, we are unable to accept partial returns. You must return the full bundle in order to get a refund.
- All digital music purchases are final and non-refundable under any circumstances. If you have trouble accessing the music, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to message us with the store name and your order confirmation number.
Damaged, Incorrect, or Incomplete Orders
- If your order arrives damaged, incorrect, or incomplete please email email@example.com to message us with the store name and your order confirmation number.
- If damaged, please provide evidence of the damage in your message and we will provide a return label via email. Once the damaged item has arrived at our facility, we will provide a replacement provided the item is in stock. If it is not in stock, you will be refunded for the cost of the product.
- If your order contains an incomplete item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to message us with the store name and your order confirmation number and we will ship out your missing item(s) provided the item is in stock. If it is not in stock, you will be refunded for the cost of the product.
- We will not be responsible for damages to merchandise once the item has been washed or worn.
- If you have any additional questions that are not covered above, please email email@example.com to message us and we will be happy to assist you. If your question or concern is regarding an order you have recently placed, please provide the store and order confirmation number in your email. Please allow up to 2 business days for a response before sending in a second ticket request.